The Science of Scent
Please join us Tuesday, May 31 at 7pm at the LGBT Center’s Belardo Road Food Bank as Board Certified Internal Medicine physician, Dr. Alex Del Rosario opens a discussion that explores such questions as:
- Do humans respond to pheromones?
- What role does odor play in male-male attraction?
- How do male pheromones affect gay and straight men differently?
- Can it influence partner selection and mating success?
- What does the scent of your sweat reveal about you and how does it influence male mating behavior?
Learn about the genetic and immense system role in male scent and the role it plays in mate selection.
This event takes place in the LGBT Center’s Food Bank space, located behind the Sun Center at 610 S Belardo, Suite 500.